Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction To My New Beauty Blog :)

hey beauties , 
I thought i should introduce myself a bit my name is Marta but everbody calls me Martita im just a girl born and raised in Washington D.C and now living in Maryland. some of my favorite things are pizza,DIY's,makeup and Kpop. i spend most of my time on beautylish reviewing and talking about makeup.  i absolutely love makeup from high end to cheap dollar store products.Makeup to me is not just a hobby it's a passion i love how with just some foundation bronzer and some eye make you can transform your whole look its really fascinating to me by no means am i an expert but i have learned lots of things on youtube over the years about makeup tonight i finally got the courage to start this beautyblog to share information i know to others and to interact with others that love makeup as much as i do and reviewing products and doing some DIY's please leave a comment and any requests for reviews/tutorials /fun blogpost i would love to hear from all of you. thanks for stopping by stay beautiful. :)

"put on some mascara and live a little."-Rimmel London "the most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion.but cosmetics are easier to buy".-Yves Saint-Laurent 

No comments:

Post a Comment